Followers

Tuesday 23 August 2011

TIGERLILY THE BLOGGING CAT.


Gypsy



  Meow, Purrr, I hope you are all having a lovely day today, me and the girls had a groom and I had to have my face washed again, horrid horrid !!! " Tigerlily you do get told enough but you just dont bother to listen do you,    "  Willow dont grumble at Tigerlily it is not nice"  " Oh you do always back up Tigerlily  Gypsy",  " I am going for a sleep",  Oh dear I wish she wasn't so grumpy, "  don't worry Tigerlily she will be ok later dear" my mum is on the typy thing for me,  I  remember when Willow came to live here she was quite a shy little kitty, but we have had lots and lots of great fun together over the years playing hide and seek and tormenting our mum getting up to all sorts of things, but now she is older the grumpier she has got.   "I  don't expect she will always be like it, and she is sweet some times, any way I have found some more pics of you kittys when you were much younger" she is a really cute little kitty and I do luvs her,  Please scuse I must go and have a wash and my beauty sleep as it will be yummy Meow, Purrr, supper time very soon please come back and read my blog that will be so very purrfect, luv loads.
Little Willows very first Day
I am so very very shy
Tigerlily have you seen my sister Willow
          TIGERLILY  xx              WILLOW  xx            GYPSY  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment