Followers

Monday 5 September 2011

TIGERLILY THE BLOGGING CAT.

GYPSY AND WILLOW
I just need to tidy up my mums crystals 
A BLANKET OF SNOW
IT GOT  DEEPER AND DEEPER
  Meow, Purrr, hello how lovely of you to come and visit me and the girls, my mum is on the typy thing for me, so I can tell you about how very cold it got here last December, my mum said we don't really get much snow in the early winter it is usually around January, so every one was caught out here when we had a nasty blizzard, all the roads were blocked cos we live out in the country, and it was ages before my mum and dad could get out, my mum said I hope we don't get such a cold winter this year that is why my dad is storing a lot more logs so we have plenty, well me and the girls are going to have our yummy supper purrr, purrr, soon so I must have a wash, and some beauty sleep, and me and the girls have kept our cat house really tidy and no messes so my mum is very pleased with us kittys, please come back and read my blog that will be so very purrrfect luv loads, Tigerlily xx  Willow xx  Gypsy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment