Followers

Tuesday 13 September 2011

TIGERLILY THE BLOGGING CAT.

  Meow, Purrs, hello how very kind of you to come and read my blog, my mum is on the typy thing for me, so I can tell you that we had a bit of a adventure the other day, me and the girls were up on the top of are cat house just watching the calves in the feild, we then heard a loud noise we are not that far from the road, it is only a country road, anyway the noise got very loud me and the girls jumped down very quickly from our climbing frame, and ran through the cat flap into our house, then there was this great big loud crunchy sound, me and the girls hid under our beds, "What is it Tigerlily will come in here", I hope not Willow I am scared Tigerlily" its ok Gypsy, I can hear my mum coming, our door opened," Kittys are you ok there has been a accident out in the road, a tractor has turned over with a hay bailer on the back, the driver is ok though that is good, and the police are on the way, it has closed the road" me and the girls went back out with our mum to have a look from the top of our climbing frame, my mum took a pic you can just see it, the tractor on its side, it took hours to clear the road, but is was an adventure, I need to have a wash now as it is yummy supper time, Meow, Purrr, please come back and read my blog that will be so very purrfect, luv loads,  Tigerlily xx Willow xx Gypsy xx
THE TIPPED UP TRACTOR OUTSIDE NEAR OUR HOUSE
GYPSY AND TIGERLILY WE LOVE HAVING A CHAT
GYPSY I LOVE A GOOD SCRATCH
YUMMY SUPPER TIME
WILLOW I LOVE TO CHAT AS WELL

No comments:

Post a Comment