Followers

Thursday 18 August 2011

TIGERLILY THE BLOGGING CAT.

Meow, Purrr, hi every one thanks so very much  for coming to visit my blog, my mum is on the typy thing for me, I have been watching the nasty wet stuff coming out of the sky, My sister Willow keeps on saying " Tigerlily you will need your life-jacket on again today it will rain and rain and rain and then you will get washed away out to sea and eaten up by all the fishes!!!!!!!  like I told you last time when it was this wet,"   " Willow dont  be so nasty to Tigerlily you know how he worry s so much about the wet stuff, "   " You are just as bad as Tigerlily,  Gypsy it is called rain my mum said so, so there. "   
  "Willow don't be nasty to Tigerlily and Gypsy they both worry all the time you don't help do you dear, we have had a lot of rain today, but you kittys will all be fine you wont wash away Tigerlily so don't worry so much I will get you some treats now ok  kittys," Meow Purrr, yummy treats I must go I  don't want Willow to eat ours she will if she can, " yes Tigerlily I am waiting I am first so don't but in" please come back and read my blog that will be so very purrfect. luv loads  
I am staying up here so I don't get washed away
WILLOW    ( he he tigerlily believes everything I say)  
GYPSY
                                                                                      TIGERLILY  X    WILLOW  X     GYPSY X

1 comment: