Followers

Wednesday 17 August 2011

TIGERLILY THE BLOGGING CAT.

Meow, Purrr, hi there my friends, we are very late with are blog today, my mum has been very busy to day and has just gone on the typy thing cos I wanted to tell you that my dear wooffy friend Merlin has got his toy pheasant back from the roof, my dad got it down for him, so he is a very happy boy today,  we have had a nice quite sleepy day, me and the girls and lots of yummy treats, Meow, Purrr, so its time for our beauty sleep again now, as it so very late, so please come back and read my blog that will be so very purrfect,  luv loads.
                                  TIGERLILY  X       WILLOW  X        GYPSY  X


HAPPY MERLIN
A VERY SLEEPY TIGERLILY
GYPSY    AND   WILLOW
                                           DENZIL  X        MERLIN  X

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for Merlin! That sure was nice of your dad to get the pheasant down from the roof. :)

    Enjoy your beauty sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A toy pheasant! That sounds like a wonderful toy, glad Merlin got his back.

    Gerry & Oliver

    ReplyDelete