Followers

Tuesday 16 August 2011

TIGERLILY THE BLOGGING CAT.

PLEASE CAN I HAVE MY TOY PHEASANT 
WILLOW
Meow, Purrr, thanks for coming to visit my blog, hope you have had a really nice day, me and the girls had a much better day than yesterday that was horrid, we had to finish up that horrid stuff ( WORM GRANULES)  then my mum gave us some yummy treats, Purrr, Purrr, then we watched our wooffy friends today playing in the garden merlin loves his toys so much, my mum was throwing them for him and his toy pheasant,  got stuck up on the roof, my mum could not reach it so it is still up there, poor merlin has been sitting watching it all afternoon, me and the girls thinks he looked so sad, my mum brought the boys in to see us so we good make a fuss of them we luvs our woofy friends, my dad was at work, so he will get merlins toy  down tomorrow for him, it is really fun watching the wooffys me and the girls have got very sleepy watching, Purrr, Purrr, we need our beauty sleep, and our yummy supper soon, so please come back and read my blog that will be so very purrrfect. luv loads.


MERLIN AS A PUPPY

GYPSY AND TIGERLILY
DENZIL
              TIGERLILY X    WILLOW X     GYPSY  X    DENZIL X     MERLIN  X

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys, it's nice to meet all of you!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete