Followers

Friday 2 September 2011

TIGERLILY THE BLOGGING CAT.

MY MUM AND DADS HUMAN KITTY IS HOLDING A GREAT BIG OWL
MY MUM SAYS THE OWL IS BEAUTIFUL
I AM SLEEPY BUSY DAY TODAY
HAS TIGERLILY BEEN TELLING TALES AGAIN
GYPSY I AM SO SLEEPY
       Meow, Purrr, hi there me and the girls hope you have had a great day and that you have had lots of yummy treats, my mum is on the typy thing for me so I can tell you that my dad has gone to a big steam fair with my mum and dads human kitty, and her hubby and they sent back some really lovely pics of a big tawny owl, me and the girls were scared kittys the other night when we heard the owl outside, but my mum told us that it would not hurt us," it is not going to come indoors kittys" so we were very excited to see the pics of the great big owl my dad loves the big steam fair, so we hope to see some pics of the great big machines, some of them are very old.   Scuse I need a wash now, Purrr, Purrr,   oh yes but  I will have to whisper, I must tell you that Willow did a poo outside the clean litter tray again!!!!  please don't tell Willow that I told you she wont be very pleased with me, oops here she is I had better not say any more or I will get into trouble again!!!  " Tigerlily dont tell tales dear its not nice, its your supper time now I will go and get it for you kittys" oh goody yummy supper time, please come back and read my blog that will be so very purrfect.  Luv Loads.   Tigerlily  xx    Willow  xx      Gypsy  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment