Followers

Saturday 3 September 2011

TIGERLILY THE BLOGGING CAT.

  Meow, Purrr, hello thank you for coming to read my blog, me and the girls hope you have had a lovely day, my mum is on the typy thing, for me so I can show some pics that my mum and dads human kitten  took at the steam fair, my mum was very pleased that my dad brought her back a big bag of candy floss, my mum said that the candy floss reminds her of being a little girl again at the fair it used to come to our town when my mum was a little girl.              Me and the girls have had a really nice day we helped my mum clean up our cat house it looks really nice, the window is clean now my mum said we had put paw marks on it, it all looks lovely and fresh and clean our house, I had better not get a fur ball tonight, Meow, Purrr, I don't want to make a mess for my mum, well I am getting very sleepy now me and the girls need our beauty sleep, Meow, Purrr, please come back and read my blog that will be so very purrrfect, luv loads.
                                                 Tigerlily  xx      Willow  xx      Gypsy  xx
BIG MACHINE AT STEAM FAIR
MY DAD LUVS THESE BIG MACHINES
WORKING HORSES
YUMMY SUPPER TIME

No comments:

Post a Comment