Followers

Tuesday 20 September 2011

TIGERLILY THE BLOGGING CAT.



TIGERLILY JUST HAVING A LITTLE REST SUCH A BUSY DAY
ITS SO EXCITING WATCHING THE CALVES

WILLOW I DON'T WANT MY PIC TAKEN
WE LUV WATCHING OUR FRIENDS BEING FED
   Meow, Purrr, hello how lovely of you to come and visit my blog, my mum  is on the typy thing for me, she is back from her visit to the bead shop so she can make some dangle things that my mum hangs from her ears, I luv to play with them and see if I can get them off my mums ears, its fun watching the ear things, neck things, and bracelets, that my mum makes, so she can put them on her online shop.  Well me and the girls have been watching the calves again today, they are back in the field for a while, they will soon have to go in for the winter, we were so excited to see them again, my mum will put a pic of them on, scuse I do need the litter tray, I cant wait any longer!!!  Thanks for waiting I am a bit worried, Willow says it is going to rain a lot tonight, and I should know what happens to tell tell kittys!!!  you see I told my mum that Willow did another poo outside the litter tray again!!!  so I am in trouble again today I will just keep to my bed and be very quite tonight,     " Its ok Tigerlily nothing is going to happen to you dear don't worry so much"    We are going to have our yummy supper now purrr, purrr, so please come back and read my blog that will be so very purrfect luv loads.  Tigerlily xx   Willow xx    Gypsy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment