Followers

Thursday 22 September 2011

TIGERLILY THE BLOGGING CAT.

DEAR OLD MR TIBBS
TIGERLILY ALL THIS BLOGGING IS MAKING ME SO SLEEPY
MISSY NOW WHERE  IS THAT MOUSE
GYPSY PENNY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS
WILLOW,  I AM OFF FOR A NAP
     Meow, Purrr,  Hi there thanks for dropping by to visit my blog, my mum is on the typy thing for me, I want to tell you about a dear old kitty that lived here before our Missy the feral kitty moved in, his name was Mr Tibbs, my mum says he was a dear old kitty and lived to a very old age before he crossed the rainbow bridge in September 2010.       He was brought here by my mums human kitten in 1999 no one wanted to give him a nice home,  so he was brought here he never lived in a house, he was more of a feral kitty, he moved him self into the greenhouse where my mum put him a nice bed,  and lots of yummy food, Missy sleeps in there now they are quite the same in personalty, my mum says, Mr Tibbs luved helping my dad in the garden,  and enjoyed having his yummy brekky and suppers, and he would catch the rats and mice on the farm, he was over 20 years old when he crossed the rainbow bridge.  He had a very good life here with my mum and dad, dear Missy is here now, helping my dad in the garden and she is catching rats and mice as well, but we will always remember dear old Mr Tibbs.  Well all this blogging is making me so very tired, Purrr, Purrr, me and the girls are going to get some beauty sleep, so please come back and read my blog that will be so very purrfect luv loads.  Tigerlily  xx  Willow  xx    Gypsy xx   Missy  xx  

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely post for Mr Tiggs, he must have been a very special tuxie mancat. There seems to be a long tradition of your humans looking after ferals at your home TigerLily. This is wonderful, what nice, kind humans you have

    Oliver & Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Mr Tibbs, what a lovely life to have lead catching the mousies for his keep. I bet he was very grateful =^..^=

    ReplyDelete