Followers

Friday 23 September 2011

TIGERLILY THE BLOGGING CAT.

   Meow, Purrr,    Hi there hope you have had a great day today, my mum is on the typy thing for me, me and the girls have had a very busy day, lots of great big machines have been going up and down the road, it woke me up very early, me and the girls were really scared but my mum said they are in the road not outside our house, then when it was quite me and the girls climbed up to the top of our climbing frame, to watch the calves being fed, then we saw a  little  critter with a very bushy tail  jumping in the trees above our house, my dad puts out food for the birdys, me and the girls watched it climb down the tree, and go on the table where the little birdys come and eat the food, we watched for ages, my mum was watching it as well,   " Look at nutkins kittys"     That is what my mum calls it,    " Its a cheeky little thing it comes down on the other bird feeder"    My dad put this new one up outside on the patio so it is going there as well now,  " Its a grey squirrel kittys,   " Your dad says they are a menace really, but I think he is very cute,"  so me and the girls hope it comes back so we can watch it,  Purrr, Purrr, its our yummy supper time, all this blogging is making me very hungry please come back soon and read my blog that will be so very purrfect, luv loads,   Tigerlily xx  Willow xx  Gypsy xx
WE LOVE WATCHING OUR FRIENDS THEY WERE WAITING FOR THERE  BREKKY
GYPSY AND TIGERLILY
WILLOW

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it sure sounds like you have lots of interesting stuff to see there! Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete