Followers

Sunday 24 July 2011

TIGERLILY THE BLOGGING CAT.


Meow, purrr, hi my lovely friends, thanks for coming back to visit my blog, and for leaving really lovely messages, hope you have had a Meow, purrr, day. my mum came in and fed us our yummy breakfast this morning," Tigerlily I have done your litter tray, when I come back from work, I am going to give all three of you a lovely groom ok so see you all later" Gypsy said, "oh thats lovely, and I said yes that will be great, but I suppose my mum is going to wash my face again, well you always look very handsome Tigerlily when mum grooms you", thanks Gypsy you are so sweet, Meow, Purrr,  oh here comes Willow," hi you two looking forward to your groom, well you do need it Tigerlily, "Willow dont be so horrid to Tigerlily," well I not going to make it easy for mum to groom me, I have more important things to do," Willow cant you be nice once in a while," nope I will do just as I want.
              We all had some beauty sleep, and my mum came in to our cat house, " hello my darlings are you all ready for your groom", my mum did Gypsy first she is always a sweet girl," come on Tigerlily your turn" so I enjoyed my groom today my mum did not need to wash my face as I had kept it nice and clean, Meow purr," your turn Willow come on there's a good girl, I will just give you a little brush today dear that's all" and then just typical Willow scratched mum," ok then Willow I will try again later dear", I asked my mum, why is Willow so difficult," well Tigerlily I can describe it like this really, I few years ago I bought a lovely cushion while we were visiting Holland, it is very typical of how Willow is she is a dear cat and I love her very much but the words on the cushion are.

      " A CAT DOES NOT WANT ALL THE WORLD TO LOVE HER ONLY THOSE SHE HAS CHOSEN TO LOVE "


that is a very good way of describing how Willow is, but I will love her like I do all of you always ok dear, I will get your dinner now" ah yummy dinner, well Gypsy and I have chosen to love our mum, perhaps one day Willow will," she does in her own way dear " thanks Gypsy. well got to eat up all our yummy dinner now Meow, Purrr, please come back and read my blog, that will be so very purrrfect, luv loads.

                                  TIGERLILY GYPSY & WILLOW XXX



No comments:

Post a Comment