Followers

Wednesday 10 August 2011

TIGERLILY THE BLOGGING CAT.

Meow, Purrr, hello how are you all to day, it is a lovely sunny day here and we are soaking up the rays, my mum is on the typy thing again for me, its my dads birthday today so my mum and dads human kitten has come over with her woofy friends sox and hamish to see us all and bring my dad his pressie  and some yummy treats for us kittys Meow, Purrr, I so love  treats, our woofy friends have been playing with Merlin and denzil and having lots of woofy fun me and the girls have been watching them playing chase and playing with the toys in the garden, we are getting very sleepy Purrr, watching our woofy friends please come back and visit my blog that will be so very purrrfect luv loads.


SOX  &  HAMISH
GYPSY &  TIGERLILY
                                     Tigerlily x  Willow x  Gypsy x

2 comments:

  1. Hi there all of you. We love your blog. Tiger Lily, you have the most wonderful name. Our Mom had a dog one time whose name was Tiger Lily and she was the most special dog. Mom used to love naming her animals after Disney characters. We love your pictures today. And Tiger Lily, you are a very pretty kitty. We will be back. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your Dad!!

    The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

    ReplyDelete