Followers

Thursday 11 August 2011

TIGERLILY THE BLOGGING CAT.


Meow, Purrr, hello thanks for coming to see us today, we hope you have had a great day, me and the girls had our yummy brekky this morning, then my mum cleaned out our litter tray and groomed us, I did not need to have my face washed this morning as my mum said it was lovely and clean, that was Purrr, Purrr, very purrrfect now my mum is on the typy thing so we can tell you what we saw,  we heard this noise, and lots of great big birdys flying over head, making a lot of noise they flew over the garden it was very exciting, my mum said they were Canadian geese  and there was 6 of them they have flown over a few times now we have heard them but this is the first time we have seen them, my mum found out this really nice pic to show you, I do hope we see them again very soon, my mum said  "that it would of been really nice Tigerlily if I had the camera with me and then I could of filmed them never mind hopefully next time", well I need a lovely wash and a Purrr, Purrr, sleep now, so I am ready to have my yummy supper,  so please come back and read my blog that will be so very purrrfect luv loads.



The Canadian geese like we saw 
Gypsy and Tigerlily
                                    Tigerlily  x   Willow  x       Gypsy  x 
Willow

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tigerlily, it's great to meet all of you!

    Thanks for checking out Pet Blogs United, we're delighted to have you as part of the PBU family.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete