Followers

Saturday 27 August 2011

TIGERLILY THE BLOGGING CAT.

Tigerlily    just   chilling
        Meow, Purrr, hi so nice of you to come and visit my blog, my mum is on the typy thing for me, me and the girls are having a very lazy day today, we watched the lovely cows for a while, Meow Purrr, and then we watched my mum tidy up the patio,  and then I helped my Mum sweep out the cat house, that was very tiring  and then we had some yummy treats, my mum said  "you have earned them kittys for being so very very cute" Willow has been really sweet today that is so very purrfect when she is nice, the girls are fast asleep now so I am going too get some beauty sleep as well,  Purrr, Purrr, it will be our supper time very soon yummy supper, goody, so please come back and read my blog that will be so very purrfect.
      We wish all our human friends, kittys, wooffys, and other animals, well in America and we hope the storm will not be to bad for you, We are thinking of you all, Purrr, Purrr,   Luv loads.
             Tigerlily  xx      Willow  xx        Gypsy  xx

Gypsy being camera shy
Young Willow
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment