Followers

Sunday 28 August 2011

TIGERLILY THE BLOGGING CAT.

Tigerlily
Meow,  Purrr, hello thanks for coming to read my blog, my mum is on the typy thing for me, and she told us to go up on the top of our climbing frame to see what we could see today, so me and the girls climbed up on the top of our climbing frame, we were so excited to see there were some other calves in the other feild, so me and the girls have been watching some baby calves being fed today, Purrr, Purrr, they are very cute, they are only babys,  it is so much fun watching them my mum took some more pics as I wanted to show you, there are a lot of farm animals around us sheep, chicken, and lots and lots of lovely cows, and me and the girls heard the owl again last night, but we weren't frightened this time now my mum, told us that the owl wont hurt us, well  we are very sleepy now with watching the baby calves, me and the girls need our beauty sleep, cos it will soon be yummy supper time, Purrr, Purrr, I hope we can watch them again tomorrow, please come back and read my blog that will be so very purrfect.   Luv loads.
We love watching these young calves being fed.
Gypsy
Willow

                 Tigerlily  xx     Willow  xx     Gypsy  xx

2 comments:

  1. We've never seen baby cows before. That must be fun to watch them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such lucky cats to have such wonderful views.

    Gerry & Oliver

    ReplyDelete